When a Fivetran sync fails, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Check the Fivetran Dashboard: Log in to your Fivetran dashboard and navigate to the relevant connector. Look for any error messages or notifications that may help explain the cause of the sync failure.
2. Check the Source System: Verify that the source system is operational and accessible. Check for any maintenance or downtime notifications that may affect the connection.
3. Check the Destination System: Verify that the destination system is operational and accessible. Check for any maintenance or downtime notifications that may affect the connection.
4. Check the Sync Schedule: Ensure that the sync schedule is configured correctly and that the sync has not been paused or disabled.
5. Check the Sync History: Review the sync history for the affected connector to see if there have been any recent changes or issues that may have caused the sync failure.
6. Check the Fivetran Support Site: Check the Fivetran support site for any known issues or troubleshooting guides related to the specific connector or error message.
7. Contact Fivetran Support: If you are unable to resolve the issue using the above steps, contact Fivetran support for assistance. Be sure to include any relevant error messages or details about the sync failure to help expedite the troubleshooting process.