To visualize data from Snowflake in Streamlit, you can use the following steps:
- Follow the steps above to access the data from Snowflake in Streamlit.
- Use the Streamlit visualization tools to create a graph, chart, or other visualization of the data.
Here are some examples of how to visualize data from Snowflake in Streamlit:
- To create a bar chart, you can use the
- To create a line chart, you can use the
- To create a pie chart, you can use the
- To create a scatter plot, you can use the
You can also use the Streamlit
st.plotly_chart() function to create a more complex visualization using Plotly.
Here is an example of how to create a bar chart of the number of employees in each department from a Snowflake table:
import snowflake.connector as sf import streamlit as st # Get the user credentials from the secrets file with open(".streamlit/secrets.toml") as f: secret_data = f.read() credentials = toml.load(secret_data) # Connect to Snowflake conn = sf.connect( user=credentials["user"], password=credentials["password"], account=credentials["account"], db=credentials["database"], ) # Run a query df = conn.execute("SELECT department, COUNT(*) AS num_employees FROM employees GROUP BY department") # Create a bar chart st.bar_chart(df, x="department", y="num_employees")