Looker is a business intelligence software and big data analytics platform that helps you explore, analyze and share real-time business analytics easily.
Looker is the ideal tool to use with Snowflake:
- Analyze both structured and semi-structured data with ease
- Leave your data in Snowflake, granularly control access from Looker
- Define business logic to transform data into knowledge right at query time
- Any data that is shared through the Sharehouse is immediately available in Looker. Known datasets can use Looker Blocks™ and extensions to share a data model as well as data.
- Snowflake’s advanced SQL dialect is rich in features. Leverage all the power and flexibility of Snowflake directly from Looker.
Analyze data from disparate sources
- Adapt Looker to fit your data
- Direct connection to any SQL database
- Virtual, code-based schema applied at query-time for flexibility
- Make sense of all your data with one tool
- Centrally-defined, version-controlled business logic lives for everyone to use
- Collaboration and versioning with Git
- Every analyst gets a sandbox
- Every version of your definitions easily accessible and implementable
Give everyone immediate access to information
- Everyone can self-serve from curated data
- Connect directly to the database to explore all your data
- Centrally defined and shared metrics.
Chart, graph, format, and explore data in one place
- Web-native, interactive visualizations
- In-browser visualizations
- Drag & drop to create or edit their own dashboards
- Custom visualizations
Leverage the value of your data
- Sharing via URL
- Access your data wherever you need it (Slack, Salesforce, etc.)
- 100% browser based
- Everyone can schedule delivery
- Export locally or export directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, S3
- Fully embeddable with SSO
- Responsive mobile design