Hightouch became part of our ITS – Automated Modern Data Stack in 2022. We had been looking at it pretty thoroughly in 2021 and Frank Bell from our Snowflake Solutions Team was actually the first person we know of who proposed that you could build a CDP on top of Snowflake back in the fall of 2019.
What does Hightouch provide to our Automated Modern Data Stack?
At first we thought this Reverse-ETL was somewhat of hyperbole but we have seen massive growth in the last couple years in this area from both Hightouch and Census. For now we have chosen Hightouch as our Reverse-ETL tool for the ITS – Automated Modern Data Stack because of its following capabilities:
- Ease of use in inputting data and extracting value. All you need to do is add the source, define the data model, and sync your data to start seeing results.
- Amazing Loading flexibility that allows you to sync your warehouse data to any SaaS tool with integrations with 100+ destinations.
- Automation that does not require you to input custom code or use CSVs.
- Security with the cloud computing that never stores your data, and has several certifications that ensure security compliance and data governance: SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant, CDPR compliant, HIPAA compliant, and CCPA compliant.
- Easy control over who has access & authorization to make changes. In the event an unwanted change occurs, there are several ways to rollback.